Message for practitioners: We have Practitioner rooms available. Half day, full day or multiple day opportunities are available in our Pukekohe multi-disciplinary natural health clinic. Located in the shopping area in the centre of Pukekohe, we are a natural health retail shop with 3 practitioner rooms available for rent. Are you a talented and personable natural health or wellbeing practitioner in need of a space to call your own to run your health or wellbeing practice? We are in search of wonderful Practitioners to join our retail business team who can fulfil some reception service for you. We currently have space available from Monday to Saturday. Enjoy the benefits of working alongside a team of like-minded natural health retail professionals whilst growing your independent health and wellbeing business. The support of other practitioners & great cross referral possibilities & Herbal Dispensary would make this a great opportunity for the right practitioner. Whether you need a space for a few hours or a few days call us on 092387806 or email us, or come and see us in Pukekohe. We would love to meet you!
THOMPSONS SLIPPERY ELM BARK 120 CHEWABLE TABS
Thompsons Slippery Elm Bark is formulated into a chewable tablet for convenience. Slippery Elm Bark swells upon contact with water, thereby providing a soothing demulcent effect. It has been used traditionally in Western herbal medicine to help soothe mucus membranes throughout the digestive tract. In traditional Western herbal medicine, it is used to:
- Help relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation
- As a demulcent to soothe irritated tissues
- Assist with recovery from illness and as a nutritive tonic
- Soothe respiratory tract mucous membranes
- Relieve mild throat irritation & inflammation
- Reduce coughing
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to mild stomach, bowel or throat irritations
- Those who suffer from symptoms of mild gastrointestinal discomfort such as heartburn and diarrhoea
- Individuals who seek a supplement to maintain healthy digestive function
Adults- chew one tablet five minutes before a meal, twice daily, or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.No Added
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soya beans. No artificial colours or flavours. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
- Each chewable tablet contains:
- Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm) dry stem bark powder800mg