Message for practitioners: We have Practitioner rooms available. Half day, full day or multiple day opportunities are available in our Pukekohe multi-disciplinary natural health clinic. Located in the shopping area in the centre of Pukekohe, we are a natural health retail shop with 3 practitioner rooms available for rent. Are you a talented and personable natural health or wellbeing practitioner in need of a space to call your own to run your health or wellbeing practice? We are in search of wonderful Practitioners to join our retail business team who can fulfil some reception service for you. We currently have space available from Monday to Saturday. Enjoy the benefits of working alongside a team of like-minded natural health retail professionals whilst growing your independent health and wellbeing business. The support of other practitioners & great cross referral possibilities & Herbal Dispensary would make this a great opportunity for the right practitioner. Whether you need a space for a few hours or a few days call us on 092387806 or email us, or come and see us in Pukekohe. We would love to meet you!
ORIGIN HEALTH COLLOIDAL GOLD 500ML
Studies with colloidal gold are finding out about gold's role for our nervous and immune system, especially in the brain and joints; it appears that this trace element can support the electrical functioning of the body and serve the regeneration of normal electrical activity in areas of imbalance.
Colloidal Gold has been reported to:
- assist people with uncomfortable, stiff joints, decreased range of movement & restless legs
- positively affect concentration, IQ, mental acuity, memory & focus needed during studies, at school or at work
- supports and nourishes the endocrine system
- positively affect hand-eye coordination, visual acuity, sport performance, reflexes & motor skills
- support people affected by emotional stress, anxiousness & mood fluctuations
- support a sense of calm & emotional well-being
- naturally Increase energy levels
- nutritionally assist the management of cravings to reduce the need for caffeine, alcohol, narcotics, and sugar.
- assist digestive function