THURSDAY PLANTATION 100% PURE TEA TREE OIL 10ML
100% Pure Tea Tree Oil
Nature’s powerful antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queensland, Australia.
This 100% pure, 100% natural oil is a powerful antiseptic which inhibits the spread of a broad spectrum of bacteria and cleanses and protects skin abrasions and blemishes. Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue, and does not inhibit normal cell growth.
- Relieves minor abrasions, pimples, bites and stings.
- Is a natural antibacterial that is well tolerated by healthy skin.
- Helps control blemishes and prevent acne.
- 100% pure. Free from SLS, synthetic parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteeing unaltered, pure oil
- Natural acne prevention and control
- The active in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, Terpinen-4-oL, is at least 30% greater than International and Australian standards.
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitization, due to lower para-cymene content, a potential irritating agent that can occur in essential oils
- Sourced from and made in Australia
Apply sparingly on abrasions, pimples, bites and stings. Apply Tea Tree Oil directly or add a couple of drops of Tea Tree Oil to a vegetable oil such as Almond or Rosehip Oil.
Not to be taken.
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Do not cover applied area. Keep out of reach of children. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use.
Do not use:
- Do not use during pregnancy and while breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes: avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs