THURSDAY PLANTATION TEA TREE ANTISEPTIC CREAM 100 GM
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream is for the treatment of minor skin disorders and the relief of minor skin irritations. Suitable for large areas, Thursday Plantation Antiseptic Cream is water based and penetrates directly into the skin.
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream Features and Benefits
- Contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural broad spectrum antiseptic
- High terpinen-4-ol content, the primary germicidal active
- Low para-cymene content to minimise skin irritation
- Testing to ensure pesticide free oil
- Protective harvesting, handling, storage and handling to ensure product potency and efficacy
- Suitable for larger areas as easily absorbed
Ensure skin is clean and dry before application. Apply a thin layer directly to the affected area, two to three times daily or as needed.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate
- Xanthan Gum
- Citric Acid
For external use only. it is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if foil seal at mouth of tube is broken.