HARKER HERBALS GENERAL TONIC 250ML
- Supports healthy blood and lymphatic fluid detoxification, reaching every cell, gland and organ in the Human organism.
- Especially recommended for skin problems.
- A classical tonic for those under stress (domestic, business, corporate).
- Daily Purification / Energy Tonic - relieves fatigue, stress.
- Helps dissolve out acid-mucus from stomach, intestinal tract, protein globules from the blood, & other poisonous wastes and accumulated toxins from the cells and lymphatic fluid.
- Works through the digestive system, liver, spleen and pancreas to help cleanse and rejuvenate the bloodstream.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea. Dietary Advice: Avoid - mucus forming foods such as gluten,egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts,seeds), unprocessed
coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Verm-ez for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Not to be taken or pregnancy or lactation.
Oils & Ethers
Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata - Oil of the buds)
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare - Oil of the seed)
Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium - Oil from the leaf and berry)
Orange (Citrus aurantium - Oil from the orange rind)
Sassafras (Sassafras albidum - Oil of dried root bark and pith)
Thymol (Oil from Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) - A crystalline compound extracted from thyme oil.)
Angelica (Angelica archangelica - The root)
Burdock root (Arctium lappa - The root)
Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea - The root)
Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense - The whole herb (above ground))
Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium - Untreated Manuka wood, pith and bark)
Oatstraw (Avena sativa - Oatstraw)
Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum - The root)
Turmeric (Curcuma longa - The rhizome)
Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)
Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water