NATURES WAY PRIMADOPHILUS REUTERI 90 V/CAPS
Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri is a quick acting, broad-spectrum probiotic for 5 years and over.
Nature's Way top-selling probiotic brand Primadophilus is blended with clinically researched lactobacillus reuteri. Reuteri is one of the first strains of friendly bacteria to pass from mother to child where it rapidly colonises and becomes an important part of the gastrointestinal flora. Designed for use by children and adults. This product is kept refrigerated throughout the manufacturing process and during it's storage here at HealthPost.
Primadophilus is designed to deliver to the gut the beneficial microorganisms essential for the maintenance of healthy intestinal flora. Reuteri encourages gut healing and uniquely contains the specific protein “AGGH” that encourages lactobacteria to cluster and colonise in the intestinal tract. Diarrhoea, constipation, intestinal infections and certain medications can reduce the number of beneficial bacteria leading to gastrointestinal ill health. To maintain the healthy balance add Nature's Way Primadophilus to your daily health regimen. Especially useful with or after antibiotic use.
3 Key Unique Features:
- True Potency ensures 5 billion CFUs per capsule for the entire shelf life.
- True Identity ensures only the strains listed on the label are found in the product.
- True Release enteric-coating ensures stomach acid survival and intestinal delivery
- 5 billion CFUs per capsule
- Enteric-coated, vegetarian capsules
- L. Reuteri plus Acidophilus & Rhamnosus
Each Capsule Provides:
NutraFlora® scFOS® (short-chain fructooligosaccharides) 100mg
Proprietary Probiotic Blend providing 5 billion CFU
(Lactobacillus reuteri (UALre-16); Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS-1); Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001)) 48mg
Also contains: Rice maltodextrin, plant-derived capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), magnesium stearate, silica.
- May contain a minimal residual amount of dairy or soy protein.