WAIHI BUSH ORGANIC FLAX OIL BALANCE 500ML
Flax Balance is pressed from certified organic Flaxseed (Linum Usitatissimum) and Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) seeds. The oil is high quality, extra virgin, unrefined, containing no toxic substances or cholesterol. It is cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and packaged in black HDPE plastic to further protect it against light damage.
Flax Balance uses a tasty blend of Flaxseed and Safflower Seed Oils to maintain your body’s balance of Omegas, so if you have been taking Flaxseed Oil for a long time then this is a great ‘maintenance’ oil for you.
Features of Flax Balance
- Flax Balance is a blend of cold pressed, unrefined, extra virgin, organic seed oils from Flaxseed and Safflower, providing a perfectly balanced 1:1 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6.
- Flax Balance a good source of Omega 3 EFA (40%) and source of Omega-6 EFA (40%) and 13% Omega-9.
- Gluten free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease.
- Flax Balance is cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and is Certified Organic.
- Flax Balance is packaged in recyclable, BPA free, black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Advantages of choosing Flax Balance:
- We take the purest, high-quality Flaxseed Oil and Safflower Seed Oil and combine them to give you the best goodness in every bottle.
- Flax Balance offers both Omega-3 and Omega-6 in balance. This makes Flax Balance unique among Omega rich foods or supplements available.
- The authenticity of the batch by batch traceability, each bottle can be traced all the way back to the paddock where the seed was grown.
- Our oils are sustainably farmed, preserving our natural resources and are certified organic.
Benefits of having Flax Balance in your diet:
- Flax Balance is for those who have been using Flaxseed Oil for several years.
- Flax Balance is a great nutritional oil that supports a healthy balance of EFAs.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add an extra nutritional boost to their daily diet.
You can be confident Flax Balance will provide you with the 1:1 ratio of Omegas to support your balanced diet and wellness for a lifetime.
Flax Balance is delicious mixed into your food and can enhance the flavour because it adds a creaminess.
Try these ideas to instantly improve the nutritive value of your meal:
- Drizzle over hot vegetables
- Use to mash potatoes instead of butter or milk
- Mix into soups or stews (after cooking is finished)
- Add to porridge
- Blend into smoothies
- Stir into yoghurt or cottage cheese with fresh fruit (the sulphur containing proteins combine with Omega-3 to help the transport of oxygen in the body)
- Add in fresh fruit or vegetable juice
- Use as a dipping oil for fresh bread
- Drizzle over hot pasta
- Mix into butter for spreading
Flax Balance can be used on cold, warm and hot foods just prior to serving, but should never be cooked or fried as this destroys the health giving properties of this delicate oil Never reheat food containing Flax Balance
Our oils will remain fresh and tasty in the fridge for up to 6 weeks. You can place them into the freezer when purchased this suspends the shelf life which will kick back in once you take it out to use.