Kaloba® EPs® 7630 (called Umckaloabo in Germany)
Kaloba is clinically proven to shorten the duration of colds and the flu. Scientific studies show that Kaloba is of benefit for winter ailments, ills and chills and that it also helps support the natural immune response.
Kaloba goes work quickly to help the body's natural defences respond promptly against the attack of winter ailments, ills and chills. Scientific studies show that Kaloba is of benefit for winter ailments, ills and chills and that it also helps support the natural immune response.
Kaloba offers a long-established natural way to support the respiratory tract's natural response to winter ailments, ills and chills. Kaloba helps soothe the throat, nose and sinuses and is suitable for the whole family.
Worldwide Authorities are concerned about the overuse of antibiotics, development of resistant strains of bugs and the appropriateness of over-the-counter pharmaceuticals for children.
Helps fight winter ailments
Assists the body to promptly against the attack of winter ailments, ills and chills
Soothes the throat, nose and sinuses
Assists the body's natural response to maintain free airways
Helps the body to maintain optimum health when dealing with winter ailments,
ills and chills.
Help From Nature ... scientifically proven for all your family
* Kaloba® EPs® 7630, a natural plant-based product, supports the whole family in the fight against winter ailments, ills and chills and also supports recovery
* Kaloba® EPs® 7630 is well established and is scientifically proven to be safe and suitable for children aged one year or over
* It is important to take Kaloba® immediately you feel your body and immune system is threatened, and continue for 2 or 3 days once you feel back to normal
* Naturally soothes the throat, and helps clear airways in the nose and sinuses. Helps the body maintain optimum health and supports the immune defences against winter ailments.
* Kaloba® supports natural and healthy respiratory tract mucous lining.
* Kaloba® EPs® 7630 is registered in more than 20 countries worldwide.
* Sold as Umckaloaba® in Germany where sales exceeded 5,700,000 units last year.
Pelargonium sidoidesextract (ethanolic extract from the roots of Pelargonium sidoides). Glycerol, alcohol by volume 12%, water. Does not contain: Gluten, lactose, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours. After time, plant-based extracts in liquid form may become cloudy. This does not affect the product?s efficacy. Since Kaloba is a natural product, slight variations in colour and taste may occur.