HARKER HERBALS BRUISE CREAM 100GMS
Formula 1025 Bruise Cream
1025 Bruise Cream helps to cool the skin, and soothe bruising.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Apply to bruises 2 or 3 times daily to bring out bruising and speed up healing. Cover if severe.
- Apply to elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles as required for soothing relief.
- An ideal therapeutic cream for massage as it glides well, especially with water-moistened hands. Avoid sensitive areas.
- May also be liberally applied and suitably covered with a bandage to contain the gel, for all day healing.
- Easily washes off in warm water.
Oils & Ethers
Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules - Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita - Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
Mustard (white) (Brassica alba - Oil from the seeds)
Olive (pure virgin (Olea europaea - Oil from the berries)
Peppermint (Mentha × piperita - Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
Pine (Pinus sylvestris - Oil from the Pine needles)
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
Turpentine (natural) (Pinus larix (tree resin) - Oil from the tree resin)
Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens - Oil of the berry)
Arnica (Arnica montara - The flower)
Chamomile (Roman) (Anthemis nobilus - The flowers)
Aloe Vera in carrageen gel (Aloaceae vera - An Aloe Vera imbibed carrageen gel)
Glucate cream (natural) (A natural, sweet almond oil-based creamy substance.)
U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water